Singer/actress/fashionista Jennifer Lopez decided to give new CBS female chat fest The Talk a ratings boost by coming on the talk show (probably because Leah Remini is her BFF) and gabbing about hosting American Idol.
"I'm loving it. It's so much fun. Exactly what I thought it would be. I did it because I thought it would be fun and I'd get to be in one place. It's been great. I love everybody. It's such a machine. It runs like clockwork. I looooove Nigel. I love Ryan contrary to whatever you say. I love Steven. I love Randy. Everything's great."
Wow, we get it! But is there a downside? What's hard about being a host?
"It's easy when they're really good. And it's easy when they're really bad 'cause you just go, 'No.' It's when they're in the middle. They have a good voice but they don't have the 'it' factor or they have a look and kind of have a vibe to them but their voice isn't all the way there."

Well said, J.Lo!

Read more at http://x17online.com/

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου